Saphir Medaille d'Or Shine Kit
Ensure your shoes are cared for and shining with the Saphir Medaille d'Or Shine Kit.
Saphir Medaille d'Or is the worlds best quality shoe care range and has been providing excellence since 1925. Trusted by shoe lovers worldwide.
This kit contains the products required to care for your leather footwear and achieve a nice shine.
1x Medaille d'Or Leather Lotion 125ml
1x Medaille d'Or Creme 1925 75ml (colour of choice)
1x Medaille d'Or Pate de Luxe 50ml Neutral
1x Horse Hair Polishing Brush Grey
1x Tedd's Polishing Cloth
Weekly Care Guide + Shine
1. Ensure the surface is free of dirt & dust
2. Prepare the leather by applying the Medaille d'Or Leather Lotion. This will gently clean, hydrate & nourish the leather - preparing it for the application of polish. Leather Lotion dilates the leather pores, increasing the penetration of the Creme 1925.
3. Apply the Creme 1925 to the leather using the Polishing Cloth. This has been specially formulated to enhance & prolong the life of your shoes. It contains a number of waxes and oils to nourish, revitalise, protect and shine leather.
4. After leaving the Creme 1925 to dry for a few minutes, polish off using the Horse Hair Polishing Brush.
Adding a quality shine
A high-shine should only be applied to the stiffened areas of the shoe which do not bend in order to avoid cracking the finish.
1. Apply a thin layer of the Pate de Luxe over the entire shoe. This can either be done with the soft cloth, or your fingers.
2. Polish off using the Horse Hair Polishing Brush.
This creates the base for your shine
3. Now it's time to build up a shine on the toe cap & heels.
Apply a small amount of wax onto the cloth, and lightly rub into the leather in very small circles. Light coats of wax is the key to a good shine.
4. Pour a small amount of cold water into a dish & dab a few drops onto the leather. This will solidify the wax & allow you to build up layers for your shine. Work the water and wax until you see a shine start to develop.
5. Repeat the wax & water process until your desired level of shine forms.
Generally about 3 layers should give you a nice shine
NOTE: A mirror gloss is achieved by applying Saphir Medaille d'Or Mirror Gloss after the Pate de Luxe process.